Mexcat Innovation In Learning S.L. (hereinafter, MQL) is the owner of the website www.masquelearning.com
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA:
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and article 4, section Four of Law 56/2007, of December 28 , Measures to Promote the Information Society, related to the duty of information of the Service Providers of the Information Society, the following data is reflected below:
The company that owns this website is Mexcat Innovation In Learning SL, with registered address at Independencia, 98 local 2, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, with CIF number: B-65842908, registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona at volume 43345 folio 15, Sheet B 426049 inscription 1st. Contact email email@example.com.
The access and / or use of this MQL website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL:
The website www.masquelearning.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet, belonging to MQL or its licensors, to which the USER may have access.
Although MQL acts in good faith, it is not responsible, directly or subsidiarily, for any claims that may arise from the quality, reliability, accuracy or correctness of said contents.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of this website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to making diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that MQL offers through the website www.masquelearning.com and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal, illegal or contrary activities to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MQL, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
MQL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication.
4. MQL by itself or as an assignee or licensee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website www.masquelearning.com, as well as the elements contained in it (including, among others, images, sound, audio , video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc …), which are the property of MQL or its licensors .
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MQL. The USER can view the elements and contents of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided that it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use, remaining, therefore, strictly prohibited the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available or any other form of exploitation for commercial purposes, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on this web page.
Likewise, the USER will refrain from using the contents of this web page to include them in another web page.
5. MQL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of this website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
6. MQL reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in this website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located.
8. In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on this website, MQL will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents.
Under no circumstances MQL will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. MQL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this website and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. MQL pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of this website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.Ç
11. MQL may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.